Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 04:33:27 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: STOLEN CAR!! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: STOLEN CAR!!  (Read 1425 times)
Gizmo
FORUM MASTER
Moving UP!

« on: September 17, 2002, 12:06:56 am »

Well, I spent one day in Toronto for the bike show, left yesterday morning by train so I parked the station wagon there in the paid lot...  Get back this evening, I swore I parked it there!  Some fukin pos scum stole my honkin' wagon!  Filed the report already and doubt they got far with it but I'm still pissed and want it back.  So...

Be on the lookout for a 1990 White Chev Celebrity Wagon, Plate# ALEC 800, black steel rims with crome trim rings are the give-away.

I'll go have a few more now...  Angry
fiero1
Moving UP!

dark-rider

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2002, 07:29:45 am »

Sorry to hear this i work in the erea i'll keep an eye out the Company i work for got hit also a few truck got broken in a few tools @ generators @ we have cameras sweeping the yard @ also we are a block away from the train station hope you get it back  Undecided
FieroDough
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2002, 08:41:54 pm »

Smithers, release the robotic Richard Simons. Tongue  

to bad they stole it. Sad  will the insurance cover that? (did you have full coverage?)  

good luck bud!
Boy-z
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2002, 09:45:19 am »

Sept/19/02 at 8:41 pm Eric is online what is up with that did she dump you already.lol or is she beside you scanning the fourm wave. welcome back ERic
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: STOLEN CAR!! « previous next »
Jump to: