Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 11:23:06 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Final Meeting Info « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Poll
Question: What to do on the 26th
Go-Karting   -2 (33.3%)
Laser Tag   -0 (0%)
Movie   -0 (0%)
Just Dinner   -3 (50%)
Other -Reply and state below   -1 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 3

Author Topic: Final Meeting Info  (Read 1490 times)
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« on: October 01, 2002, 08:04:11 am »

At the last meeting We got to come up with something to do.  We can also plan the next year, if all of you wish to still attend the OFC.  

I don't know how you guys feel on a small membership fee so that we could has a website like   www.ottawafiero.com or something like that.

Common, lets make the last meeting a good one!

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
fiero1
Moving UP!

dark-rider

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2002, 10:33:34 am »

;DHi Cris i think diner would be great to discuss among each other @ maybe laterb a movie or go karts....I always beleived in a small fee for the club with a web site can the club attrack sponsors?Huh  
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2002, 12:31:15 pm »

Dinner would be good.  Top Karting is open all winter so it's a good thing for later.    I don't mind helping with $$ for web space, anyone know what it will cost per month or year?
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2002, 06:06:05 pm »

Dinner sounds great.
  Perhaps we could make a few decisions about the club at the same time. We have had an easy ride this summer getting the club together, meeting the other members and doing a few activities, it has almost run itself.
  It is time to get to some of the administrative side of things and as Chris said plan our club's direction for next year and get to figuring out our fees. This club seems to be going places and it is time to invest in it.
 Lets have some fun for our last summer meeting, lets go bother the people at the Timmy's drive through again.

Gizmo
FORUM MASTER
Moving UP!

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2002, 10:48:53 am »

Sigh...I won't be here the 26th  Cry
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Final Meeting Info « previous next »
Jump to: