Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 03:28:01 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Sunshade and Bag « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sunshade and Bag  (Read 1433 times)
FieroBUZZ
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

« on: July 29, 2008, 10:36:18 pm »

Anyone interested in a sunshade and bag?  It isn't factory, made of black hardboard, and not upholstered.  The bag is black vinyl, with 'Fiero' written script. In very good condition.

The shade fits into the sunroof cavity to prevent melting in our hot, sunny, rain free environment.  I must admit I haven't tried it out.  I plan on sandblasting the outside of the sunroof glass and painting.

The bag does not seem to close all the way to the velcro latch when the shade is in it. Even if you don't use the shade often, it would look cool mounted on the sunroof tray in the trunk.  That is if you like to display the car with the front trunk open.

Sorry, my camera is MIA at the moment.   Embarrassed

******EDIT  found a pic of a similar item. Mine is not quite as fancy, although the bag is almost the same.  ***************

Gary
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 10:46:47 pm by not buzz till its done » Logged
Kitten
Ottawa Fiero Member
Moving UP!

Unofficial Ottawa Fiero Club shutter bug

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 08:40:24 am »

I'll take it  Smiley 

The excitement is in the curves.

Lead, Follow, Or get out of the way.
FieroBUZZ
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 09:54:19 am »

Sacha, you have a pm.     Afro
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Sunshade and Bag « previous next »
Jump to: