Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 03:52:54 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: New member where?? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New member where??  (Read 2035 times)
mudslut
« on: August 30, 2002, 11:05:54 am »

How do I become a member??

I only recently found out about this club after the Aylmer Auto show and talking to people there.
I've had my Fiero for about 6 yrs now and always wondered why there was never a club around cause I know they have a big following elsewhere (I go to a big show in PE every year, about 150 Fieros usually show up)

It made me  mad, it was the first year that I didnt bring my car to the show and then all these Fieros show up!!   Angry
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2002, 11:15:33 am »

Just check on here to see where we may turn up.  We aren't too organized.  Although  the younger guys seem to have a thing for wings (Hooters)  Grin

Sign up is simple, just hand over your bank card and PIN. Oh! sorry, that's the other club.  No sign up, no fees, just a bunch of strange Fiero people.

Actually Eric (Doughboy) seems to be pretty active, you could get him to let you know what's on.

Let me know if you want a window sticker (thread somwhere) and what colour. Keeps Dave from tagging your car with a flyer about 2:00 AM.

Gary
Boy-z
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2002, 01:00:19 pm »

So We Have a Mudslut do we is that something like Eric without the mudd. just kidding big guy.
FieroDough
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2002, 01:25:57 pm »

Just call me Mr. Slutt.  Cool  hehehe, i wish. Tongue

you can call me mr. single guy for now..  Cry  But I have my Fiero to cheer me up!  Grin
Boy-z
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2002, 01:29:07 pm »

Get Back To Work Isee you are out there looking and watching so how did it go with the you know what.I hope it works Iam waiting for it.I'll call you later
FieroDough
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2002, 01:58:06 pm »

it's ready  Grin
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2002, 12:26:28 am »

with members like these guys who needs a prez, I heard he was a bit of a slacker, big boozer and keeps getting his ass shipped all over the world to solve other folks screw ups

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: New member where?? « previous next »
Jump to: