Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 01:34:24 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: has the list gone dead??? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: has the list gone dead???  (Read 1890 times)
FieroDough
« on: September 03, 2002, 08:46:02 am »

Were are you guys?!?!?!

I need a friend  Cry  hehehe

Cheers!
Eric
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2002, 09:21:47 am »

I think it's just that time of year.  I know I'm up to my ass is stuff that has to be done before the weather gets nasty.

All the local boards look the same.

Gary

PS find a girlfriend.
fiero1
Moving UP!

dark-rider

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2002, 10:09:03 am »

I would say Garry i right as for myself im trying to spend as much time with my grandson as possible spending as much time outdoors as possible, days are getting shorter that'a a downer @ just the though of what's around the corner wheather wise yuk...........I hate the cold.Im pondering lattly if i should sell my gt next spring @ try to pick a descent Fiero convert.....Oh well i the next 6 months to make a decision.Also im trying on my spare time to what i can suggest  i may get shot for this but hear goes what would you think of everyone pitching $100 in a pot next year for different club activities we now have 29 members well it"s up to you guys..........  
FieroDough
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2002, 03:04:32 pm »

I suggested the same thing, $100 each and I get a new Fiero!  Kiss

Hehe! Smiley  

maybe $100 is steep though. I'm gonan give a few bucks to Gary for the stickers. (He payed for them out of pocket)
Even though he won't be my girlfriend.  Kiss heheh!

cheers!
Eric
fiero1
Moving UP!

dark-rider

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2002, 11:05:17 pm »

Chris was mentioning next summer to head for the U.S.  for the 20th anniversary of the Fiero 29 members or possibly more by next summer x $100ea.  in the pot would probaby cover some of our expensives.....just a thought.  
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2002, 12:30:59 am »

Hey Eric I have dips on the 100 donations, thats why I started this bloody thing, oh was that out loud. Things are slowing down , I am aiming for an end of summer bash for everyone, details, suggestions welcome, but the last couple mail had nada response, so that'll be it for this summer, next year I hope to be far more organized, and damn sure it will be biggger and better.

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: has the list gone dead??? « previous next »
Jump to: