Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 01:30:57 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: End of Summer Party « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: End of Summer Party  (Read 2139 times)
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« on: September 06, 2002, 01:07:57 am »

OK, the end of summer is here, time to put the beauties away soon, but I hope to get the end of Summer OFC bash together before they all go away. I'm aiming for early October and am completly open to suggestions, I wash thinking a cruise through the Valley to be followed by supper somewhere but let me know what you guys would like.

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2002, 07:51:29 am »

Nick said his place is availible for a "party"!

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
fiero1
Moving UP!

dark-rider

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2002, 11:07:35 pm »

:)I think a summer finally is great make it a maybe full weekend thing @ maybe invite the boys from montreal
FieroDough
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2002, 10:22:12 am »

yes and the bys from Toronto with the 3800SC!!!!!  Grin
fiero1
Moving UP!

dark-rider

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2002, 11:17:26 pm »

I agree let ;Ds get the whole gang up here.....@ how about t-shirts for next year..
Gizmo
FORUM MASTER
Moving UP!

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2002, 11:55:54 pm »

Like Chris said, our place here is available, make it a picnic if you will, then a cruise, we have some interesting twisties not far form here, that I'm sure, many of you would appreciate.  We have a large parking lot, plenty of room....let me know when and we can go from there.

Actually......!
We could do a fall colour cruise, and get the gang form Montreal up here.  There could be the idea of the drive-in like Eric keeps suggesting.  I've got a stereo transmitter, and a laptop if need be, who has a decent projector we could borrow?  We have an arena here in Pakenham with a nice flat lawn and a HUGE white wall to point it at.  Sure we could put it to good use.

JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2002, 12:10:15 am »

I am game for that!  Specially the movie thing!  That would be great!  So now we gotta set a data for sure that everyone can make.
October 21 (Saterday) - Week 43  How is that for everyone.  I am suggesting this far ahead so that everyone can plan tomake it.

If this is a good date, I will contact Alex and see what he thinks!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2002, 12:12:01 am by Chris Stockton » Logged

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: End of Summer Party « previous next »
Jump to: