Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 11:21:33 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: TO show tomorrow (saturday) « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: TO show tomorrow (saturday)  (Read 1336 times)
Gizmo
FORUM MASTER
Moving UP!

« on: September 06, 2002, 07:58:50 pm »

Alright, the shows on tomorrow in Toronto, whos going?  I'm taking the van, leaving 4-5ish AM.  We can do a convoy or if someone wants, they can ride along with me.  We can stop, have breakfast along the way somewhere if we're early enough, so that those who want to enter in the show can.

Let me know!!  We can make plans where to meet up....
FieroDough
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2002, 08:17:50 pm »

are you leaving Saturday or sunday? if sunday, I can hop in with you if you are cool with that.. I want to take my mind off this accident crap...
fiero1
Moving UP!

dark-rider

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2002, 10:53:39 pm »

:-\Danm i wish i would've known someone was going down sooner but made some plans babysitting my daughter young lad...We should all meet one day @ make a shcedule for next year what do you guy think if we dish out a fwe bucks next year for these events..?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: TO show tomorrow (saturday) « previous next »
Jump to: