Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 03:28:11 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Front mount battery tray « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Front mount battery tray  (Read 2329 times)
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« on: March 16, 2005, 06:53:38 pm »

I have one of these sitting on my shelf.  Does anyone want it for $45? Or $80 installed with terminals and wire, maybe more depending on the shape of your car).

Aaron

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
Rob
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2005, 10:05:01 pm »

this goes in the front  light well?
 comes with cable and all?
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2005, 10:11:56 pm »

I'll take it Aaron!  I already have a hole cut  Angry I have cable, etc already.  (I don't mind if you'd like to give Rob first shot)

Gary
Rob
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2005, 10:32:41 pm »

no worries, its all yours!
2ML67
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2005, 10:37:12 am »

There not that hard to make Rob so I can do one in your car when I put in the 3800SC for you. Or buy it of Aaron and I can intsal it for you. $45 is a good price for one, it frees up a good spot to mount the ignition module and charcoal cannister. Dan 
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2005, 11:57:32 am »

I'll take it Aaron!  I already have a hole cut  Angry I have cable, etc already.  (I don't mind if you'd like to give Rob first shot)

Gary

If you already have a hole cut it's probably too big.  You might have to wait until I have time to make one to fit.

What are the dimensions of the hole and is it square?

Aaron

P.S. The tray doesn't come with cables and terminals, that is $24 extra on top of $45.

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2005, 02:39:34 pm »

The hole I made is 9 3/4" front to back and 9 1/2 wide.  I was going to make a fiberglass box.  I guess I'll just continue with my original idea.  Thanks.
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2005, 06:09:23 pm »

The hole I made is 9 3/4" front to back and 9 1/2 wide.  I was going to make a fiberglass box.  I guess I'll just continue with my original idea.  Thanks.

The size I recomend is 9.75 back to front and 8.25 side to side.  Your hole is a bit wide but it should work as long as it's located properly.

If your not in a hurry I could have a look at your hole and make up a proper fitting tray.  But I can't guaranty a time line on that (form what I hear and see, that should be fine with you).

Aaron

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Front mount battery tray « previous next »
Jump to: