Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 10:16:31 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Alternator Bracket « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Alternator Bracket  (Read 3005 times)
fiero1
Moving UP!

dark-rider

« on: October 21, 2002, 12:25:01 pm »

Still haven't located a good one yet............. Would someone have any leads?HuhHuh
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2002, 03:02:31 pm »

Claude: I have decided to dismantle the red SE I have.  It's an automatic but I think the bracket is the same.  I'll try to rescue it for you in 1 piece.  I hope to get started taking it apart tonight.

I probably won'' get to the motor for a couple of days, though.
Gary
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2002, 03:48:39 pm »

I might have one from my old engine....I can't remember.  But if anyone wants 4CYL Parts, I got em and the motor is going to the Junk yard this week, tell me if you want parts!

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
fiero1
Moving UP!

dark-rider

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2002, 07:47:42 am »

:'(Ok it finally happened yesterday morning picked up my freind around 6am to bring her to work half way their my battery light came on a few minutes later the temp light yes the bracket finally broke off i got it home it over heated but i started it up for a few seconds last night @ it started @ seemed to run fine.That's it for this one for this year @ was planning to store it next weekend.....oh well hoping for a very short winter Undecided  
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2002, 09:01:47 am »

I found my bracket, If you want it, you will have to meet me omewhere in Ottawa some time.  I am starting a job in Ottawa in about a few weeks and you can meet me there sometime.  It will be on a Saterday just to le you know.

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
fiero1
Moving UP!

dark-rider

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2002, 07:38:09 am »

Hi Chirs.....thx.Ok no problem i cant this Saturday but surely next week it's no longer a rush the car is parked Cry,Whre downtown Ottawa???
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2002, 08:17:10 am »

It will probably have to be on the 23rd....As for the brakets being the same, I am not sure.

Gary would know

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
FieroDough
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2002, 10:44:24 am »

I got one for you. Smiley
off an 85 GT. Seems fine.

Call me of you want it this weekend. 851-6366

Eric
fiero1
Moving UP!

dark-rider

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2002, 12:07:16 am »

;DI knew there was a fiero god out there taking care of us yes......yes.....yes........i will call you!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy
fiero1
Moving UP!

dark-rider

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2002, 08:42:30 am »

Hey guys how are things if you still have the brackets would you mind hanging on to them till spring if not ill arrange for pick-up @ i need to know how much you want for the bracket..thx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Alternator Bracket « previous next »
Jump to: